Tuesday, June 22, 2010

Ugh, so much to blog about from the last few weeks.

But I'm going to be lazy and take the easy route and blog pictures I already have uploaded to Flickr. These are from yet another puddle jumping session with the boys. I already blogged the mosaic of Simon showing off his muscles, but here are the rest.

Another mosaic,
puddle stomping mosaic II
far right, second from the bottom is my favourite

And what's this?? A picture of Liam ACTUALLY SMILING?! (I won't tell you what I threatened him with to get this picture...)
puddle jumping-22 puddle jumping-23

But, like all good things, the fun had to come to an end. 

There were tears.

puddle jumping-31 puddle jumping-30

But it was nothing a few kisses and some encouragement to "show Nana your muscles" couldn't solve.

puddle jumping-17

puddle jumping-18

puddle jumping-19

puddle jumping-21

puddle jumping-20

6 comments:

  1. You know I can't resist a good puddle stomp!

    ReplyDelete
  2. So much fun! I can't get over his little muscles. David thinks it looks like he is trying to break dance. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. ok, simon showing his muscles is the funniest thing! man that's cute.

    ReplyDelete
  4. And such an appreciative audience, Nanna is!!! This is one Simon will never believe, when he is 16 yrs and you will have the proof!! I also think the one of Andrew by himself is priceless (puddle jumping). Amy, you must have the camera attached to one of your limbs, now! Hugs, Dianne

    ReplyDelete
  5. what happened to Andrew????? He's a real little boy...WHERE is you BABY???????

    ReplyDelete

Comments satisfy my need for validation. LEAVE ONE!