Take a look at my Blog Archive...
March - 25 posts
April - 32 posts
May - 31 posts
June - 21 posts
July - 24 posts
August - hmmm, only 14 posts?
And now with almost half of September behind us? 2 posts! Only two! This will be my third, but still. September is looking to be a rather lean month on the blogging front. It's not due to a lack of blog fodder, rather a lack of time to devote to the dear ol' blog. Highlights from recent weeks:
- been swimming to two lakes, five pools (and actually swam in four), and a fun water spray park
- Liam lost two teeth (I pulled one and he ate the other, a discovery which was quickly followed by a total complete and monumental meltdown)
- we had a very successful lemonade stand (to the tune of $72 profit)
- our first few weeks of homeschooling have come and gone... and the novelty (for me) has yet to wear off (Liam, however, is wondering when THE REST OF HIS CLASSMATES WILL BE JOINING US... um...)
- Simon made the kind of mess that seriously threatened his very existence (a story that MUST be told, but that I still can't think about with getting very, very, VERY angry)
- had to Google "how to remove a leech" AND "how to flush stain from a screaming toddler's eyes" all in one weekend
- Andrew made it painfully clear that I had to choose between eating chocolate OR sleeping
- because of our decision to home school, I was able to book our tickets back to Regina for Christmas for an OVER THREE WEEK visit... Liam started packing his bag that afternoon.
- I got my hair cut. Short.
- we had a family photo shoot, done my the talented Melanie for mPhotography, whose blog I re-designed. Great trade, eh? I can't wait to get some proofs to share with you all.
- have taken HUNDREDS of pictures, yet posted none. Looking back, I haven't posted a picture since August 19th! Must. Remedy. The. Situation.
I'm really hoping that once I have my homeschooling/housework/etc schedule nailed down, I'll be able to find a little bit more time for me. I realize that some (*cough* Peter *cough, cough*) may not understand the attraction to this whole bloggy world, but for me, it's my time to not only record memories of this season with our boys, but also to connect with other moms. It's important to me. Although I'll willingly give it up in order to homeschool Liam, I do miss it and hope to be able to find the time continue, even if on a less frequent basis.
Now to see about those photos...