Monday, September 14, 2009

contemplative

This week's challenge over at  i heart faces is "contemplative". For some reason, I kept drawing a complete blank for ideas or even past pictures I'd taken. Luckily I found this picture of Simon when I download pictures from the camera last night. This was taken last Wednesday after finding this little yella' fella on our doorstep. Liam was not interested in posing for pictures, but Simon was thrilled to have some one on one time with the "cayapiya".

caterpillar

Although I think he looks like he's missing a limb in this picture, I love how intently he was watching the caterpillar climb up his shirt. A moment when Simon was actually still and quiet is always worth photographing and preserving for posterity!

On further contemplation (get it? get it?), this picture could be an entry in the pets category too. Aren't I clever.

8 comments:

  1. Wow, that's a really great shot! Love the colours!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the concentration on Simon's face...and absolute delight in watching the caterpiller. Great shot...and a delightful little boy!! Love, Nana

    ReplyDelete
  3. You are clever, my dear.
    This is an amazing shot! What an interesting and bright caterpillar! What a cute face--love those long, long lashes.

    Thanks for stopping by my blog! It's nice to meet you. :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love it! First of all he is so adorable and so is that creepy crawly. I am glad it's on him and not me though :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Amy that is such a great picture! They are both so cute! :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. That is a great shot. The contrast of the blue sky on his gray shirt is amazing.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Your image is stunning! Love the perspective and angle.

    ReplyDelete
  8. so precious - thanks for the blog love today!!! you rock!

    ReplyDelete

Comments satisfy my need for validation. LEAVE ONE!