- mid thigh (about where my fingers hit when my arms are to my sides): 21" -> 20.5" down half an inch
- upper thigh: 25" -> 24.5" down half an inch
- hips (widest part): 41.5" -> 40.5" down an inch
- waist (at bellybutton): 35" -> 34" down an inch
- ribs (right under bra): 31" -> 31" no change
- bicep: didn't measure last time -> 12"
- bust: as a nursing mother, there's no point measuring this
After approximately three weeks and 13 or 14 Shred sessions (I lost track), there's not much change. I actually thought there'd be a more significant loss of inches -especially in my hips- since I've noticed my clothes fitting better. I've even been able to button up one pair of pants that, ever since Andrew's birth, I'd been using a safety pin to hold closed.
The scale says that I'm down about 6.5 lbs... from 145lbs to 138.5lbs. My goal is either 125lbs or the ability to fit into the closet of clothes I already own, whichever comes first. Seeing as I'm only around 5' 4" (ahem, standing up super straight), I think that 125lbs is a realistic goal for me, although frankly I'm much more interested in how my clothes than what the scale says.
Total inches lost = 3", weight lost = 6.5lbs