Friday, May 30, 2014

Their World, May 2014

The month of May brought warm weather. Finally. The kids are outside so much. Enjoying the yard, the two parks nearby, their bikes, their best-friends-who-will-soon-be-moving, and new neighbours RIGHTNEXTDOOR. Mother's Day was lovely, school is going well (and is almost done!!), and the garden is coming along. 

 11.May.2014 - Forced into taking Mother's Day pictures. Dirty socks, fingers in noses, and all.

12.May.2014 - A walk in a little ravine near our house. With sticks. Always with sticks.

19.May.2014 - Guest appearance from my older sister's kids during my sans-kids trip back to Regina.

20.May.2014 - I got to meet my new niece! And I hadn't seen my nephew since he was about 4 months old.

27.May.2014 - More fun at the park. I'm so, so, so glad the weather has warmed up.

From a bike ride later that same day. They're like a little gang.


It's not always easy to find the time (or the motivation) to pull out my camera and get some pictures of all four kids together. Especially when they seem to always have better things to do... and I always have loads of client work waiting for me on my computer. So I'm thankful to have a group of women pushing me forwards with this little project. 

If you'd like to see what some of the others were up to this month, then next in line is Annie.

4 comments:

  1. Love your bike gang Amy! Lots of energy in these images! Aren't you so glad they can take it outside finally?

    ReplyDelete
  2. I think the bike shots are my favourite too! I also really like the reading one.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great pics and marveling at how grown up your kids look. Eloise is so pretty!! Makes me miss you guys. I love the one of Peter surrounded by the four...I could just hear all of them talking to him at once. Ha!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh those bike photos! And I love the one of your baby neice and nephew! <3 <3 SO cute!

    ReplyDelete

Comments satisfy my need for validation. LEAVE ONE!