(I noticed that my lovely mother-in-law has refrained from commenting. She's too sweet and/or polite to say what I'm sure she's thinking. *waves* Hi, Mora!)
To save you all the trouble of going and finding their comments, I'll copy and paste them for you reading pleasure.
First up, my older sister, Heather:
I think you are getting grey hair too! You should have edited that out of the picture. Aren't I a loving sis?? If you got dreads how lame would it be for me to do them, then! Copier!The dear old mum:
Please, I beg you --- no dreads!!! They are creepy, look so unkempt and would also be the things for Andrew to pull at. Go for the short do --- hair grows so you have variety along the way. Peter --- help!!! I'll even forgive your pride in Simon's sculpturing efforts.Finally, my thinks-she's-funny, unable-to-capitalize younger sis, Lynette:
i know that you have been waiting for MY advice b/c i am, lets face it, prolly the one who spends the most time on herself in our family!Let me start off by addressing a very important point... I AM NOT GOING GREY! Those are natural highlights! HIGHLIGHTS!
- i agree with heather! you are going grey!
- agree with heather! no one likes a copier (people also don't like sisters who steal their clothes and the only way you can get them back is when you stay in their overly creepy house with serial killers lurking in the basement when they go away on vacation... ah, focus!)
- to have really nice ones, you have to have at least nip length hair (in my opinion)
- if you do get your hair cut, do something different! spice it up a little amy, you are getting into a hair funk and pixie is SO last season... i suggest a bob a-la victoria becham (also last season but i think you can pull it off)
- the only good thing about you getting dreads that i can see is that you never wash your hair anyways, so the upkeep will be no different from your everyday!!!
I have yet to decide what to do with my hair. If I'm ever going to do dreads, I think it needs to be now. That way I can enjoy them for a few years before moving overseas. If I'll be required to be involved in any embassy "stuff", I would probably be in my best interests to
P.S. Lynette, get a blog already.