And then find this when you got home from grocery shopping,
Awww, y'all care! Nothing awful happened, really. I was just whining. But because 140 character wouldn't have been enough, I just left that cryptic nugget.
So what had me acting like a four year old?
- I didn't get enough sleep last night;
- not only did my children wake with the birds, but they insisted on forcing parenting duties on me at a much earlier hour than I'd planned;
- my darling cherubs decided to hit, whine, fight, whine, kick, scream and whine all morning... any wonder that *I* was whiny??
- I'd forgotten to soak flour for pancakes last night which resulted in a less than stellar breakfast and more whining;
- our taps were running brown last night, I'm afraid to drink the water and our Brita is empty;
- Andrew, who hadn't pooped in two days, required not only two diaper changes before 9am but also two head-to-toe clothing changes;
- the forecast for Friday says 70% of rain, and
- Simon knocked over his glass of goat's milk (very expensive $3/liter goat's milk, which is like $12/gallon for my friends south of the boarder) and it ran across the table, down the wall AND INTO THE HEATING REGISTER
So that's what broke me. The milk in the register. The expensive milk in the register.
The issue with Friday's weather is that we're planning a
So pray for sunshine.