Tuesday, May 5, 2009

party invitation on steriods

How cool is this?? It took HOURS. There were 14 different layers used to put it all together. Obi Wan and the clones are at the top, clearly. But did you see Anakin, Asoka and R2-D2 at the bottom??


As I mentioned earlier, this will be not only a Clone Wars birthday, but a LEGO Clone Wars birthday. I have some super fun ideas, some of which I've gleaned from the internets and some I've come up with on my own.

Liam has each day on the calendar marked down to his party on May 23rd. Each morning at breakfast he discusses HIS PARTY and how many days remain until HIS PARTY and who is coming to HIS PARTY and what they'll do at HIS PARTY and what they'll do and play with at HIS PARTY. And on and on.

He's a bit excited.

2 comments:

  1. This is seriously gorgeous. I love, love, love it. I am thinking there is an Etsy shop in your future -- I personally would gladly pay for this kind of originality and beauty in my kids' invites!

    I'd love to hear all the details about the party -- you know that the Captain is just as much into Star Wars Lego as Liam, and I think this is such a great theme! I want to hear it all!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ooh, love it! So neat! I love Star Wars!

    ReplyDelete

Comments satisfy my need for validation. LEAVE ONE!