Wednesday, October 29, 2008

monthly letters to the boys

I'm stealing this idea from a blog I read regularily (dooce&reg - the link is on the right). While the blogger uses some rather "colorful" language at times, she's very witty and it's always fun to read. Some of her posts -like the one from this morning about telling her 4 year old daughter a scary story before bed- have me laughing out loud.

One of the things that she does each month is to write a letter to her daughter, discussing the changes in her abilities, personality, funny stories, etc. I LOVE THIS IDEA. Since I will never be one of those moms who keeps a journal for each child, this is as close as I'll come. So although it's a few days late (a sign of things to come??), Simon's first letter will follow in the next post.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments satisfy my need for validation. LEAVE ONE!