Thursday, April 15, 2010

A few more pics from our looong day at Winterlude...

Although Andrew did take a blessedly long nap in the stroller, he spent most of the day in a wrap or just in my arms, being carried up the hills, standing in line, the flying down the ice slides. He also had fun toddling around the snow maze trying to keep up with his brothers.


Near the end of our day, I was trying to set up the camera to take a picture of the four of us in front of one of the huge snow carvings. I planned to get the boys ready, set the timer, then run to get in the picture. But a  nice man stopped me to ask if I wanted him to take the picture. I agree and began to explain how to use the camera, but he kind of shoo'd me off like he knew how. I figured he must have a similar camera at home and know how to use the settings...

Um...

Well maybe HIS camera has a setting for so-over-exposed-that-people-look-like-cartoons, but mine doesn't! Yeesh! But at least I have proof that we were there together. Sort of.


3 comments:

  1. Well it is a great picture of the 4 of you and the blue balloon!!! Dianne

    ReplyDelete
  2. hahahahahahaha!!!! Love those pictures. They look fake, lol.

    -Sara

    ReplyDelete
  3. Well us Canadians may be friendly, but clearly there are some things we really ought not to offer to help with and are better left to the experts. Or at the very least, those with some basic photography knowledge.

    Love the first shot of Andrew - just beautiful!

    ReplyDelete

Comments satisfy my need for validation. LEAVE ONE!