- roasted leg of lamb (from Nourishing Traditions) with garlic sweet potatoes
- roasted cauliflower
- supper at a friends, not sure yet what we're taking
- roasted or BBQ'd chicken
- grilled asparagus
- roasted red pepper soup (I know we have this a lot, but my mom is in town and I want her to try it. Has anyone else given it a try? Penny, how did your kids like it?)
- fresh homemade bread
- frittata with tomatoes, spinach, mushrooms and feta
- szechwan shrimp with veggies over brown basmati rice (since we didn't get to it last week)
- LIAM'S BIRTHDAY PARTY! The menu is not totally set, but it'll be kid/finger friendly and hopefully involve eating outside. Please let it be nice out! Please let it be nice out! Please let it be nice out!
- leftover birthday cake
- nothing else.
I'll add in my weekly shopping later, but wanted to get this post up before
Visit HERE for more grocery roundups and HERE for hundreds of meal ideas.