Monday, May 18, 2009

meal plan and grocery roundup - May 18th

Sunday
- roasted leg of lamb (from Nourishing Traditions) with garlic sweet potatoes
- roasted cauliflower

Monday

- supper at a friends, not sure yet what we're taking

Tuesday

- roasted or BBQ'd chicken
- grilled asparagus
- salad

Wednesday

- roasted red pepper soup (I know we have this a lot, but my mom is in town and I want her to try it. Has anyone else given it a try? Penny, how did your kids like it?)
- fresh homemade bread

Thursday
- frittata with tomatoes, spinach, mushrooms and feta

Friday
- szechwan shrimp with veggies over brown basmati rice (since we didn't get to it last week)

Saturday

- LIAM'S BIRTHDAY PARTY! The menu is not totally set, but it'll be kid/finger friendly and hopefully involve eating outside. Please let it be nice out! Please let it be nice out! Please let it be nice out!

Sunday
- leftover birthday cake
- nothing else.

I'll add in my weekly shopping later, but wanted to get this post up before I completely forget the end of the day.

Visit HERE for more grocery roundups and HERE for hundreds of meal ideas.

1 comment:

  1. Mmmm.... looks great!
    I am petrified to cook lamb. I've never attempted it before. How do you make yours??

    Praying with you to have nice weather on Saturday!
    Looking forward to pictures :)

    ReplyDelete

Comments satisfy my need for validation. LEAVE ONE!