Tuesday, May 19, 2009

blurb photo book contest



Here's my entry for the amateurs category of the I Faces Blurb Photo Book contest. I know it's not the best picture, but I'm running out of time trying to chose one.

And this one makes me smile. Andrew was about 5 weeks old here and starting to do a decent job of holding his head up.


"I am submitting this photo into the www.iheartfaces.com Blurb Book photo contest. I am granting I Faces permission to use my photo in a
printed version of a book for commercial use and possibly advertising of a photo book on both the Blurb and I Faces web sites."


ETA: I changed my picture last night (but before the deadline. Promise!). I had originally chosen a picture of Liam lying in the snow, but he was wearing a white toque which made it hard to see his head. Looked kinda weird. So I decided to enter this one instead. I should try to take another picture of Andrew in this same place/position so you can see how his eyes have completely changed color.

Don't forget to enter my blogoversary contest.

7 comments:

  1. It was so hard for me to choose a picture too!
    I think you picked a great one! I like the brightness of colors from the snows reflection.
    Thanks so much for stopping by and leaving a comment.
    Blessings,
    Amanda

    ReplyDelete
  2. lol This picture is great too.... you ae very talented!

    God bless-
    Amanda

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh he is adorable! And his eyes have changed already? To what colour?

    The blue here is stunning against the couch (?) fabric.

    ReplyDelete
  4. what a sweetie this little man is... and the bright blue eyes! i love the look young babies have when trying to hold themselves up... precious!

    ReplyDelete
  5. This little guy is an absolute sweetie! He's adorable!

    ReplyDelete

Comments satisfy my need for validation. LEAVE ONE!